One of the housemates in the just concluded Big Brother Naija 2018, Cee-c has threatened to go naked and lay curse on her landlord if he dares touch her belongings. Cee-c, who emerged first runner-up in the overall game, told her former housemate, Nina, shortly before the live show on Sunday that her house rent had expired since March and she had a feeling that the landlord had thrown out her properties.

BBNaija -  Cee-c threatens to go naked, ‘swear for her landlord’


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing


One of the housemates in the just concluded Big Brother Naija 2018, Cee-c has threatened to go naked and lay curse on her landlord if he dares touch her belongings.
Cee-c, who emerged first runner-up in the overall game, told her former housemate, Nina, shortly before the live show on Sunday that her house rent had expired since March and she had a feeling that the landlord had thrown out her properties.
She said, “Wait, what if my landlord decides to throw out my loads? I have this feeling that my loads are under the rain because my house rent expired since March.”
“If my landlord dare tries that, I will go naked and swear for him. He better doesn’t do that because I will show my other side,” she threatened while making arrangement for final departure.
Axact

Author Info

I'm an upcoming IT Personnel. Reach Out To Me Via The Social Buttons Below. If you have a complaint or a story that you want me to help you publish, Please Contact thinkyoung2018@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348170681455, and dont forget to share our post Thanks.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: